We collect information from and about users of our Services. We collect information you provide to us and information we receive from third parties (such as our business partners), as well as information we collect as you navigate the Services, including usage details, IP addresses and cookies.
When you submit and manage your account information, you are providing information to us, and our Website collects your personal information such as your name, e-mail address, and other information necessary for using the Services. CO.LAB uses your information to provide the Services and send you necessary communications related to your use of the Services, your account, and purchases made on the Website. We may retain records and copies of all correspondence between you and us, including emails or survey responses.
In addition, we maintain a record of your purchases, product interests, and whatever other account details that might enable us to improve your experience. Analytics such as Website use and traffic patterns are also considered to help us improve the design of our Website, the products and Services we offer, and the way we communicate with you.
What We Use Collected Information For.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, in the following ways:
- To present our Services and its contents in a suitable and effective manner for you and for your computer or mobile devices.
- To improve our Services and personalize your experience using our Services.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To allow you to participate in features of our Services, when you choose to do so.