We are so excited to announce the finalists for Startup Week’s newest pitch competition, Amplify. The finalists in the Amplify competition will pitch to win a dream ad production package in partnership with three award-winning advertising companies—Humanaut, Pathfinder Films, and The Sasha Group.
The finalists will pitch virtually this Friday, Oct. 23rd at 10 a.m. Register to attend here.
MEET THE FINALISTS
- John and Henry Oehmig, Alchemy Spice — Chattanooga-based manufacturer and distributor of spices and seasonings. Link to Website
- Tim Mulderink, Chef & His Wife — Producer of three flavors of pimento cheese that is sold in grocery stores across the Southeast. Link to Website
- Ella Livingston, Cocoa Asante — Premium chocolate company that handcrafts truffles for traditional chocolate lovers, vegans, and everyone in between using imported chocolate from Ghana. Link to Website
- Jena Beise, Heal at Home Moms —Online exercise and learning platform developed by physical therapists to help moms heal after pregnancy. Link to Website
- Pierre Dabit, Mensuits.com — Full-service, e-commerce business designed to meet men’s suiting needs. Link to website
MEET THE JUDGES
- Andrew Clark, Chief Strategist at Humanaut
- Jessica Friedowitz, Creative Director at The Sasha Group
- Leif Ramsey, Co-founder at Pathfinder Films