7.26.2018 // MILLER PLAZA
Join us as we showcase the Summer 2018 GIGTANK and Consumer Goods Accelerator cohorts. The night will be filled with food, drinks, pitches, and opportunities to meet with emerging entrepreneurs in our community.
AUGUST CO.STARTERS COHORT
8.7.2018 // CO.LAB
Do you—or someone you know—have a business idea you want to explore? The next step is easy. Register for our upcoming CO.STARTERS cohort to start moving your business forward. Learn more and register by clicking here.
The Chattanooga Women’s Leadership Institute will be hosting a Financial Empowerment workshop at The Edney on Wednesday, August 1st. The workshop will cover the key financial aspects of running a small business. The event is open to members and non-members. The cost of the workshop will be $10 with lunch and materials being provided. Click HERE to learn more.
On July 21st, our interns went up to Nashville to participate in a mixer hosted by LaunchTN. They spent their time learning about what other Entrepreneur Centers across the state are doing while sharing their experiences about CO.LAB. The interns came back with lots of new ideas that they’re delighted to share. You can learn more about the LaunchTN Specialist Program HERE.
IN THE NEWS
- “AOL cofounder Steve Case is betting $150 million that the future of startups isn’t in Silicon Valley or New York, but the money isn’t what’s making his prediction come true”
- “I spent 2 days on a bus with a billionaire and a celebrity author while they toured America to invest $150 million in local business”
- “Chattanooga Startup Launches Job-Mapping Initiative”
- “Is there tech gold beneath Jackson’s crumbling streets? City leaders think so.”
- “3D printer to move into Branch Technology’s Riverside Drive warehouse”