Monday marked the start of the Fall 2013 CO.LAB Accelerator. We’ve selected five high-growth-potential startups that will spend the next 100 days fleshing out their strategies and ramping up their businesses.
- Susanne Burnham / Click Click Boom, all-in-one marketing platform
- Paul Castronova / Warm Bath Books, language immersion ebooks
- Maurice Saliba / Picture Wellness video-driven platform focused on high-risk wellness market
- Jim Meckley / J and K Creative: 3d-printed toy manufacturer
- Nirav Patel / On My Cloud: platform for streaming and storing data
Yesterday, the Accelerator teams spent their first day in the office working their way through orientation. In the coming weeks, they’ll be focused on scaling their startups, supported by CO.LAB’s resources and broad network of mentors.
Their mission? Determine next steps, attract capital and customers, and ultimately, get their businesses off the ground – or take them to the next level.
Stay tuned for progress reports and upcoming features on each of our founders!