NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2014
Apply by Sept. 12 // Start Sept. 15
We’re looking for a few ambitious, forward-thinking entrepreneurs to join our Fall 2014 Accelerator. The program is designed to move entrepreneurs with scalable business ideas into the next level of development. As we assemble our next cohort, we’re encouraging entrepreneurs with ideas in 3D printing/additive manufacturing, sustainability, and the outdoors to reach out to us for support.
But if you have a scalable business idea that doesn’t fall into any of those categories, don’t count yourself out. The CO.LAB Accelerator supports major startup potential of all kinds. We’re looking for a variety of participants.
The deadline for applications is Sept. 12, and we will be admitting strong candidates on a rolling basis. If you or someone you know might be a good fit, we encourage you to move fast! Scroll down to learn more and view the application.
The CO.LAB Accelerator is a mentor-driven program
for high-growth potential startups.
The CO.LAB Accelerator prepares startups for the next steps: attracting capital and/or customers to get the startup off the ground.
High growth potential startups are typically not well-suited for traditional capital from banks and other lending institutions. The CO.LAB Accelerator helps entrepreneurs overcome barriers in the transition from an initial concept to a compelling model fundable by other forms of Angel or Venture Capital.
- 100 day program
- Entrepreneurs must be fully focused on scaling their startup
- For high-growth potential startups
- Determine next steps and prepare to seek funding
GENERAL PARTICIPATION STRUCTURE
- Weekly meetings and daily interactions with CO.LAB’s Entrepreneur in Residence to help you identify goals and connect with the resources needed to achieve them
- Fee of $1,500 to participate
- Access to workspace, desk, office resources, and meeting rooms
- Opportunity to connect with qualified investors, either in arranged meetings or in a group presentation format
- Advising from CO.LAB master mentors, who will guide you through the business model discovery process, help you assess customer feedback, and assist you in developing strategic direction
Apply to the CO.LAB Accelerator