The CO.LAB Accelerator is a mentor-driven program
for high-growth potential startups.
The CO.LAB Accelerator prepares startups for the next steps: attracting capital and/or customers to get the startup off the ground.
High growth potential startups are typically not well-suited for traditional capital from banks and other lending institutions. The CO.LAB Accelerator helps entrepreneurs overcome barriers in the transition from an initial concept to a compelling model fundable by other forms of Angel or Venture Capital.
- 100 day program
- Entrepreneurs must be fully focused on scaling their startup
- For high-growth potential startups
- Determine next steps and prepare to seek funding
GENERAL PARTICIPATION STRUCTURE
- Weekly meetings and daily interactions with CO.LAB’s Entrepreneur in Residence to help you identify goals and connect with the resources needed to achieve them
- Access to workspace, desk, office resources, and meeting rooms
- Opportunity to connect with qualified investors, either in arranged meetings or in a group presentation format
- Advising from CO.LAB master mentors, who will guide you through the business model discovery process, help you assess customer feedback, and assist you in developing strategic direction