Will This Float? is just four days away—and our finalists are gearing up for an exciting pitch competition! After sifting through many impressive submissions, we chose 10 innovators to present their viable business concepts:
- Apex Technologies / Bradley Sewell: Emergency vehicle detection device with driver notification.
- Carbon / Allie O’Connell: Brings the art gallery to your tablet, phone, and wall.
- Gludi / Kyle McClain: Virtual assistant for self-managing diabetes.
- Granola / Kelsey Scott: Handcrafted, locally made, high-quality products for climbing and outdoor use.
- K & J Creative / Jim Meckley: Line of toys and books using 3D printing technology.
- Mode / Meghan Talluri and Christian Shaheen: Website that makes everyday people designers of their own clothing.
- Mojonnier Guitars / Paul Gardner: Electric guitars designed with a perfect fusion of the past, present and future.
- Project Venus / Michael Powers: A simple, elegant and compostable fly trap.
- Temperate / Ongeleigh Underwood: Honest American clothing for the intentional style seeker.
- Viditor / Andrew McPherson: Online video editor that allows users to synchronously collaborate.
At the 4th Floor on Nov. 19, finalists will have three minutes each to pitch their concepts. Then, it’s your turn: based on crowdsourced voting and feedback from a panel of judges, prizes will be awarded to the concepts that best meet our F.L.O.A.T. criteria. Will This Float? will be a fast-paced evening with good food, good company and great
innovation. Don’t miss the big event — get your tickets now!